Friday, November 5, 2010

Trying to Diet

Trying to diet has to be the hardest mind action that anyone who might be over weight or who had a bit to much of McDonalds.

I believe that it is way more that following a simple diet plan that's printed in the latest "Living and Loving" issue. Eating nothing but museli, yogurt, fruit and vegetables for the entire day is a great way to make you feel weak, undernurrished and dreaming of steak - the big spur steak!

I know that it is not alway the biggest of people who go on diets yet, usually this is the case. How hard must it be to know that your naturally big yet, you keep starving yourself from food.

My advice is to eat normal, rather in smaller portions and make sure it is the healthy choice. Listen to your body, it will tell you what to do, I know I do and I would force 'rabbit food' in my system until there's nothing left.

At the end of the day you will have to be mentally strong and learn to love yourself, as I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment