Sunday, October 31, 2010

Have you figured out your second head fake?

My head fake is all about how to lead my life in the right path, ultimately what is the right path? The path of trust, to trust all those around me and being honest in all that I do basically, these are the things that we ought to know within each and every passing day.

I believe that the way you lead your life will eventually determine your outcome - karma will lead towards the finish line therefore it is important to lead a life of integrity. I think that we should all understand the notion that life is not at all times fair and we have to learn to deal with it therefore, it is important to know where you are as an individual and know where your going.

It is important to know that there are no handouts in life and that you have to work for what you want in life. I think that I have understood my second head fake - yet, still have many more things that I need to understand and monitor my actions in line with spiritually and making sure that when I fall that I pick myself up again and again until I succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment